Wednesday 14 February 2007

Stonewashed

People stare blankly at those who openly said that they were consentingly USED. They seem to look at them with disdain. They are losers in every sense of the word.

Admittedly, I have been such a loser to be 'used' in one way or the other. However, most of which were opportunities of simply allowing the moment to be one. Anyway, the 'using' didn't affect much of my convictions or directions in life. I did try to look at it as an opportunity of others to be awakened by their cunning ways and reflect on their kind and nature.

It is just that some are just to dense or oblivious to many facts. Somehow, I realized that I sided into their empowerment to the point of licensing them to become USERS. If before, they did so in a very crafty manner, allowing them to be so lessened their creativity and jarred their imagination. Somehow, I spoiled them.

I reclaim my fighting stake. I may give up some fights, even people on the road and I don't need to explain the meaning or meaninglessness of this blog. It is just that I laugh at human nature. It is in the unguarded moment of a person that I saw their color. True or not, I just had enough.

A sillhouetted picture of a massive structure reminded me much about what is going on. I have the option to cry foul and bad mouth people who were very much into the game. Yet I choose to look at the bright skies. Anyway, the effect is still very beautiful despite the darkness that blunders.

I still pray that the growing process would come out well. That our seeming coolness would contribute to respecting other people's view and nature.

Life is indeed a journey. If one's destination would differ greatly from others, then I choose to take a walk ALONE. I got stonewashed and learned much.

No comments: