Thursday 26 June 2008

Resting Easy

I burrowed deep into this thing called work. My main objective is to get it 'done and over with'... One friend kept hounding me about the importance of health. My mind told me about the importance of delivering good service to them.

This stage is over...

The countdown to the next week is on... Tomorrow, our first participant is arriving and I am almost done with the things that we need to do.

It is now time to go back to the basics--meet people and see to it that they are home...

1 comment:

incendiary tey said...

kins, i soo soo miss you badly!

i know i am not bale to show you how and stuff but you know how it is when you are far. a lot of things are going on and i sincerely sincerely wish you are here right now.

anyways, see you around! i might be in Mindanao when you arrive!