Friday 4 January 2008

Voice of Dissent

Help me understand just what he is saying about climate change...

We do have much room for diversity of opinions and ideas. I try hard to understand the need of looking at the problem at an objective manner. I don't play up guilt and fear when I approach the issue on climate change. It is not just me.

I ended up volunteering for climate change not because of the catastrophic end that we shall soon see. I put my energies on efforts that I know we can still do things together. My cause and my passion is not equated to my religion. Passions are feelings. When you run out of it, the faith that we get as believers are inexhaustible...

That is why, help me see what he is talking about.

2 comments:

artistmonk said...

Well, I just saw this, an interesting read: http://kuyakevin.blogspot.com/2007/12/global-warmingglobal-scam.html

Unknown said...

I also like the photo posted their... hmmm. human activity and global warming... Like the cows that burp and fart? And the peatbogs that dried? The GHG escaping on air? Hehehe

Thanks for the link.