Wednesday 13 December 2006

tea on the rocks

Singapore could also be confusing especially if your travel agency is not so serious (or not trying hard to take care of the client---hmm another blog).

We went from one hotel to another spending so much money for the taxi and waiting in vain to places where we should be. When we found our hotel, we were so exhausted and my companions cried out for food. HOwever, they couldn't have the usual inon-unan or sinigang or the bagoong that they craved for. It is Singapore for goodness sake. They just have to point out with prayers that the food would be palatable for their taste.

My first real order was the iced tea with milk. I have to order lots of ice as I anticipated how warm (hot) that iced tea could be. Then goes my first real experimental photo shoot in Singapore.

No comments: